Monday, February 11, 2008

Youtube

I was surfing around from blog to blog yesterday and found this nice post along with the following video. I shed a tear watching the video, it's so sweet and it took me back to last year when my youngest daughter was born and I was just marvelling at the miracle of it all. Decided to share it with my eldest daughter (12) who quietly watched but obviously didn't share her mother's enthusiasm. When it finished she said, "Yeah. So...?" I started harping on about how amazing it all is, blah blah blah to which she responded, "On a level of 1 to 10, how much does it hurt?" I answered, "10 but it is another pain altogether and it is so worth..." "OK," she cut in, "I'm not having babies." And off she went. The ingratitude!



This second video from Youtube is one of my kid's all time favourites. I mean favourites. They not only memorised the words but also the different voices so they even mimic the lady asking, "Our calendar, the one we use in Islam, does it go by the sun or the moon?" "The mooooooon"

It's a cute song with a cute video to accompany.

2 comments:

Rainbow In The Grey Sky said...

sorry i can't load youtube in Algeria my server toooo slow but i share the tears moment sis, when asked described child birth , i say its a feeling that is unique that no two births will ever be the same , its something you have to expierence yourself to feel!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute song. I didn't understand most of it but what a sweet voice the child has. I couldn't watch the video about babies. But thank you for the other one and for the nice comment on my blog.

http://muslimahintraining.wordpress.com/